Friday, May 6, 2011

It’s all ya’alls faults I’m a moocher

It’s not my fault that I remain ignorant
My teachers did not really try to reach me
I can’t help it if I remain mostly illiterate, even to this day

I’m not to blame for this constant anger I cannot control
Circumstances beyond my abilities kept me poor all my life
Bad luck prevented me from getting to the top

I am not responsible since I had no father
I can’t really be blamed for all the things that I did wrong
I never really had a chance so I simply don’t have to try

It’s not my fault I cannot even count out simple change
My wife does not even try to understand me anymore
Sometimes potato chips just make me feel a little better for a minute

If I wasn’t a black man raised by a crack whore, I would not be here in jail
Drugs help me to forget that I’m doing nothing
It’s just a natural thing that I love the Meth that special way I do

God moves in mysterious ways and it turns out it’s my cross to bear
I can’t help it if my kids don’t learn anything in school
I never get anywhere so there’s no reason for me to try

I just need a little extra something to help me to get through...today
Society has always held me in this ghetto and enslaved my mind
What’s done was done long ago and now there’s no longer any point

It’s not my fault that I never saved a penny even though I always worked
It’s too late to start all over but I do have the time to whine and complain
I prayed for guidance and now I am at peace, for my life is in His hands

I cain’t help it if they closed the plant and there ain’t no other jobs
You can’t blame me for living off my credit cards...just like everybody else
If I can double down one more time I can turn all this bad luck around

Nobody really tried to talk to me just because I scornfully wouldn’t listen
They told me it’s not my fault as I am just another pitiful society’s child
I just need a few more special privileges and undeserved promotions

I could never concentrate on that lame shit they tried to teach me
My parents always neglected me so now I deserve special consideration
It’s all ya’alls faults I’m bad because you never gave a fuck about me

No comments:

Post a Comment