Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Greed Shall Overcome

Greed is love, Greed is mercy
Greed shall light my way, all the days of my life

Greed is pure, Greed is honest
Let greed be my real and true life’s purpose

Greed is patriotic, Greed is forthcoming
Greed is my weapon in the struggle for survival

Greed is godlike, Greed shall overcome
Help my greed to grow greater the more that I succeed

Greed is jealous, Greed is vengeful
Greed barks not even one other true passion

Greed is hope, Greed is righteous
Let all see the greed that shines from within me

Greed is a fountain, Greed is all-consuming
Greed provides the framework supporting my life

Greed is forgiving, Greed is always within me
Greed guides the blind hand of the omnipotent free market

Greed is my true passion, Greed lights my path
Greed is never satisfied by any past

Greed is truth, Greed is salvation
Greed help me to assume man’s highest form

Greed is good, Greed is great
Thank you dear god for all this greed, amen

No comments:

Post a Comment